Kory Jackson wrote:
Michael – THANK YOU – THANK YOU – THANK YOU!!
I got this listing Friday evening after completing your class.
This investor saw my changes you recommended and dropped a $2.4MM vacant church in my lap.
Thank you Michael for the confidence you have given me.
|8862 S. Western Ave
Property Type: Special Purpose
“I wanted to thank you Michael as a coach you have been a tremendous help to my business and personal life. I appreciate you pushing me over the past one and a half years to get out of my comfort zone and grow both personally and professionally. I love that you help me keep calm and think positive. With Your background as successful commercial broker and business person you bring so much experience and wisdom to our conversations. I recommend your training, seminars and coaching to any one seeking to sell commercial properties. Your tools will take help anyone serious about taking their career and your business to the next level. Thank you Michael for all that you do!
Thank you, thank you. Thank you!!
What’s in Rowland Heights today? Today a group of agents in Rowland Heights discovered how they don’t have to be passive with their
commercial marketing businesses.
In every market there are people looking to buy, sell, and invest in commercial property. Quite often most people miss the opportunity as they haven’t created systems to allow those in need of commercial real estate help to find them!
Today in Roland Heights I had the opportunity to share with a number of agents how they could beat the market and get those interested in commercial property contacting them. No more chasing people, no more counting on referrals, no more “hoping” a lead will call you. In a power-packed event, I shared with agents how they could put systems IMMEDIATELY into action to generate more business.
If you didn’t have a chance to attend the live event, here are some of the highlights of what was shared.
- Marketing Message – How to create a message that attracts the most SERIOUS of commercial prospects.
- Laser Targeting with the Grid System – Why just sending out a sales letter or direct mail campaign to any list is a waste of time! They discovered how they can put the Grid System into action for their business.
- Be Specific – Agents discovered how someone looking for La Habra Commercial Properties for Sale is much different than someone who is looking for nearby Walnut Commercial Properties for sale. Do you know which commercial properties move the fastest in your niche markets?
This is just a sampling of what we were able to share with eager agents who attended the LIVE and FREE event. When you would like to find out more about my upcoming events, simply fill out the contact form or call us today 562-961-1410 to reserve your spot at the next event.
When you are looking to overhaul your marketing, what do you start with? Do you first start to think of a new “look and feel”? Do you start thinking of a slogan? Maybe you search the internet to find out what other top commercial brokers are doing?
Many commercial brokers constantly create new looks or buy new tools in the hopes of reaching prospective customers. While tools or even a new look can be helpful it will be wasted effort when you don’t take a step back and consider the following.
Who is your target customer?
It might sound like a simple question, but it is one that most brokers don’t answer before they launch expensive marketing campaign. After all consider the following types of commercial properties.
- Office Buildings and Office Complexes
With just these 5 types of commercial properties, ask yourself; is it the same type of client that wants to invest in each property? Which type of property do you have the most expertise in?
As you look at this list, consider your expertise and then ask yourself the following questions to help you create a marketing system that will bring you motivated prospects daily.
- What is most important to my target customer? – Think beyond “just price”. Even when price is THE answer, ask yourself what number will enable prospects to rush to the phone for your help. Is there a certain return that is more than just normal, one that is attractive? Is there a discount below retail (i.e. 20%, 30%, etc) that would have a stranger rush to call you for help? Think deep on each type of property and determine what is most important.
- How does my client do their research? – People don’t just ask “friends and family” when they consider listing or buying a new commercial property. From internet sources to print media consider how your clients do their research. When you craft the right marketing putting it in the right place will help you reach the maximum volume of new prospects in the shortest amount of time.
When you can match your personality to the right marketing and what is most important to your customer you will have eager prospects calling you for help daily.
Discover how you can double your commercial business in less than 90 days by starting with my free power-packed Commercial Marketing Manifesto.